Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Feb Challenge

It is a natural theme-this month along with an orange within the problem at "Procedure Handle That Bead Deposit!" and that I chose to produce a set of Swarovski rivoli earrings that are bezeled.
To obtain straight to the problem of this month, go here.




I have not actually discovered any lessons for this, therefore, although I have been attempting to produce these particular earrings having a body just like a celebrity round the rivoli for some time... I got a day and started drawing out it, and testing how I really could create a star like routine. After some computing and messing I eventually got it right.

Once the star's form was finished I'd to test my way to add the smooth again stud-earrings behind the rivoli without trustworthy stick. Obviously I applied a bit of stick to maintain them in position. After it'd dried I started to focus on a low round peyote stitch to add the -back stud- earrings' hook in to the beadwork therefore it might also not appear nasty from behind.


I started to then add additional embellishment after I finished the shells of every earring. I chose to use these beautiful capri blue bicone crystals from Preciosa up and AB seed drops frosted that I'd employed for the celebrity body within the earrings' middle.

I got to make use of my thread move of K.O beading line. I bought it simply to try out, to determine exactly what the variations were when compared with Nymo. The distinction I observed instantly was the K.O is just stronger and a bit tougher compared to Nymo. I understand many people declare that K.O arena much less Nymo, but I could not actually inform that, heh simply frayed in the same amount. Since I have really preferred dealing with it I would purchase more of the K.O as time goes on although, and also the K.O has various type of shades then your Nymo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment